It's time to break new grounds:
- Express delivery of very small quantities: We deliver within 72 hours.
- Sales-enhancing packaging: Individual packaging and finishing make your OTC products stand out from the crowd.
- Less complexity: We offer you everything from a single source: packaging development, the production of folding boxes, package inserts and labels or advice on supply chain process improvement.
- Special constructions: Do you have special requirements for your packaging? We develop custom constructions: flexible, individual, sustainable
- Digitisation: Our offering covers your entire packaging value chain: from VMI and digital printing to user-friendly smart packaging solutions.
- Serialisation: Our coding, serialisation and tamper evidence solutions meet all legal requirements - including the Russia Code.
- Pharmaceutical labels: From single to multi-layer, for folding boxes or round containers: we have a solution for every requirement.
EXCLUSIVE SEMINAR: 04.02.2020 afternoon in paris
On the day before the fair, we compiled the most important trends and solutions for you in a compact, exclusive seminar:
- Innovation in Healthcare Packaging: Trends and challenges
- Ideas and solutions for pharmaceutical packaging of the future: Improving compliance & convenience, implementing regulatory requirements & digitalisation
- Express solutions for small quantities: Decrease time to market and launch faster
- Supply Chain Management: From launch concepts through just-in-time to VMI
Are you interested in participating? Please register here.
This is how we meet at Pharmapack:
- Make an appointment on site: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secure your free admission ticket until 26. January 2020
Pharmapack 2020 at a glance:
- When: 5. - 7. November 2019
- Where: Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles, Hall 7.2 , Stand D36 --> Show hall plan
- How to find us
- Opening hours:
Wednesday, 05. February
09.00 - 18.00 hrs
Thursday 06. February
09.00 - 17.00 hrs
Presentation "Digitalisation of the Packaging Supply Chain"
Experience in this entertaining lecture the following:
- End-to-end digital folding box production with small orders and short lead times
- Digitised supply chain management between customers and suppliers
- New application examples for Smart Packaging
By: Dr Daniel Keesman, President and Managing Partner of Faller Packaging
Where: Pharmapack trade fair, Learning Lab, Stand L30
When: Thursday, 06.02. 12.50-13.20 o'clock