No matter whether you are starting a dual study program, working as a student trainee, writing your thesis with us or would like to gain work experience through an academic internship: At Faller we offer you great opportunities to put the learning content from your studies into practice.
Combine comprehensive training with a degree course: Not possible? It works! As a dual student of Personal Management, you will alternate between three-month theoretical and practical phases, whereby the theoretical phases take place at the Cooperative State University in Villingen Schwenningen and the practical phases at our company. You will pass through all areas that play a role in the commercial area of a modern industrial company: Production logistics, materials management, purchasing, sales, marketing, controlling and human resources. In addition, you will acquire knowledge in International Business Administration and Information Management.
After graduation, you will have sound knowledge at university level in the main areas of business administration and will be able to fill specialist and management positions or further your education within the framework of a master's degree course. Since we would like to work with you after your studies, you will be hired for at least one year.
- You can move confidently in an international context, both professionally and linguistically
- You can master management tasks confidently
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Personal initiative and ability to work in a team
- You have finished school with the high-school diploma (Abitur or Fachabitur). Under certain conditions, especially qualified applicants can be admitted without the (vocational) Abitur after an examination. If you have any questions in this regard, it is best to contact the Cooperative State University Villingen Schwenningen directly.