Your advantages at a glance
Are you still always producing adhesive labels in small print runs or with serial data? Although flexo printing is not really economical? Just because you value the finishing options? Or out of concern that your security standards cannot be guaranteed with digital printing? Forget your concerns! Faller provides you with everything at once: variable, secure and swift handling of small quantities. Always flexibe and yet printed with brilliance. They can be customised in a variety of ways using personalised information or serial codes and yet have a premium finish.
Faller Packaging prints your labels for you using the digital printer HP Indigo press in web-fed printing. This guarantees reliable processes as well as short delivery times. The HDI raster requires a resolution of 180 dpi for a screen ruling of 71.
After printing, your labels will be further processed using Digicon. In an in-line process the adhesive labels are coated, punched, inspected and packaged. A flexo printing plant with UV and air drying, a line scan camera system and a rotating punching plant with translative drive ensure the best possible processing of your labels. A longitudinal cutting unit guarantees the correct cut.
- Broad colour range: 7 colour printing with 4C scale CMYK + 2x hexachrome (orange, green/alternatively purple) + opaque white
- Excellent representation of gradients and halftone images
- High degree of colour accuracy
- All current papers and films
- In-house coating of materials
- Processing of variable data and images
- Variable coding (EAN, data matrix...)
- Personalisation of labels
- Multi-language versions can be inspected up to 100% by the camera system; no mix-ups
- Single punching from above
- Printing on the front side
- Double-sided adhesive labels
- Metallic colours are simulated using a silver-fumed material