Intensive work on vaccines and medicines against the Covid-19 virus is ongoing worldwide. The demand for secondary packaging for such and similar drugs will increase.
Vaccines in vials, ampoules or disposable syringes need above all protection against breakage and transport. We already offer customised packaging solutions and are therefore optimally prepared for this task.
Thanks to our many years of experience, we can offer you packaging solutions consisting of folding boxes, package inserts and pharmaceutical labels. Fast, reliable and all from single source.
Eco | Save | Pack
A smart folding carton construction
- Mechanically product protection for punch, drop at transportation or storage, against pressure through separate chambers with tight engaged product
- Ergonomical removal of the product out of the inlay (inlay is fixed in reclosable folding carton)
- Format-flexible packaging at conventional horizontal cartoning machines
- Shapely, optically appealing and recyclable ecological mono-package (use of carton means waiver of plastic inlays)
- Possibility of adjuncts, as leaflets, booklets, outserts und pre-folded adhesive labels, from the role or sheet and also adjuncts, as shots, needles or pipettes etc.
- Track und Trace can be integrated as a complete unit in the production line
- Both components, folding carton and inlayer, are produced at Faller (product handling is a compact unit)